Welcome to the PCHS / PCSS scrapbook! Take a trip down Memory Lane with us, and peruse some long-forgotten PCHS and PCSS historical material.
The School Song
1917: The Official Opening of the Continuation School
Continuation School Photographs
1930: The Official Opening of the Forest Avenue Building
1963: The Official Opening of the Present Building
Aerial View of PCSS and Port Credit in 1966
This is an aerial view of PCSS and Port Credit, taken in 1966 and facing south-west. The Texaco refinery and the Port Credit memorial Arena can be seen in the background. Immediately west of the school is Craigie Orchards, which was then an apple orchard.